Jeff Guill – Founder
Winston Whitehurst – Founder
What is BelieversBiz Power Lunch?
- A place to meet, fellowship, network with other Christian Business men & women in our community, and a place to encourage and build each other up.
- A network of Christian Business people, that are making a difference in the world.
- A place to share and hear what God’s word has to say about doing business as a Christian, through local Pastors, and other Successful Christian business people.
- A place to get prayer for your business and your family, and to pray for others.
- A safe place to invite friends, or co-workers that might not know the Lord, whom will always be welcomed at our weekly meetings.
How to Become a Member
Be a Believer: Believersbiz is for those who are born again followers of the Lord Jesus Christ. Statement of Faith
Membership Fee: BelieversBiz doesn’t have a typical membership fee instead we ask that you support one of the ministries that we sponsor with a donation of at least $50 annually. Visit our Directory to see the ministries we sponsor.
Attendance: We ask that you make it to at least two lunches each month.
To Become a member 1. create an account and then while you are logged in 2. visit our directory where you will create a listing. 3. Email us to let us know which ministry you have supported. 4. We will then review your listing and approve it and it will then be live on the site.
We believe that Christians should support their brothers and sisters in the Lord, if at all possible. To make this possible we feel that there is a need for these businesses to be made known to the Christian community. As Christians support one another, a portion of what Christian businesses are paid goes back into the Lord’s work. You, in effect, have increased your giving; the business has gained a customer; and the church receives additional funds for the work of the ministry, and we are helping fund the Kingdom of God.
Here are a few scriptures that relate to our Vision & Goals:
It’s better to have a partner than go it alone. Share the work, share the wealth. And if one falls down, the other helps. Ecclesiastes 4:9
So let’s not allow ourselves to get fatigued doing good. At the right time we will harvest a good crop if we don’t give up, or quit. Right now, therefore, every time we get the chance, let us work for the benefit of all, starting with the people closest to us in the community of faith. Galatians 6:10
As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17